Equipment Focus Bundle
FTR's Equipment Focus Bundle provides data and analysis for the manufacture of components for commercial vehicle trucks, trailers and railcars. The bundle includes access to our Truck & Trailer Outlook, Rail Equipment Outlook and all databases, and provides at least 10% savings off the total cost.
The Best Commercial Vehicle Forecasts and Analysis Available!
FTR has been forecasting demand for the commercial vehicle market since its formation nearly thirty years ago and is considered the premier forecasting firm for the commercial vehicle markets.
A subscription to the Equipment Focus Bundle includes:
- This report gives you detailed forecast for class 8 truck, trailer, & medium duty (classes 4-7) truck. This service has expanded coverage of transportation & logistic issues, freight segmentation, commodity analysis, modal analysis, truck productivity, capacity utilization, truck unit forecasts and much more.
- This report gives you detailed unit forecast by cartype, 5 year forecast with near term quarterly breakdowns, a "Closer Look" section with an in-depth view of a specific railcar market and much more.
Databases / Graphs / Tables
The Equipment Focus Bundle gives you access to multiple databases for truck, trailer and railcar
Truck & Trailer Outlook
- Main database includes all data contained within the Truck & Trailer Outlook. Database includes both history and forecast.
- Monthly OEM class 8 market indicator database. FTR collects the monthly market indicators from all the major N.A. OEMs and publishes this information between the 16th & 18th of each month.
- Access to extensive graphs and tables packages (both historical and current). Graphs package in PowerPoint format. Tables package in Excel format.
Rail Equipment Outlook
- Comprehensive database is included with history (back to 1992) and forecast for data presented in the report.
- Access to supplemental tables include 2-digit STCC N.A. carloadings originated summary tables for the major equipment types: Box, Covered Hopper, Refigerator, Gondola, Open-Top Hopper, Flat, Tank, and all other
- WEBINARS -- Complimentary access to FTR's "State of Freight" webinars held throughout the year. These webinars feature FTR staff discussing the current economy, trucking, rail, and intermodal situations.
- SUPPORT -- Product support is provided to help users get the most out of their subscription.
- USERS -- 5 free accounts/users are associated with each subscription.
- ONLINE ACCESS -- Report in Adobe Acrobat (.pdf) format for easy viewing and saving. New report notifications emailed directly to you. Archives of all reports through your 'My Services' webpage.
FTR Transportation Conference Discounts
- Subscribers to FTR services receive attendee discounts to FTR's conference.
- The FTR Transportation Conference is the premier forecasting event of the industry offering insights by the worlds most knowledgeable presenters and thought leaders on transportation.
The best way to truly understand the reports are to take a moment and read them.
Truck & Trailer OutlookDownload TTO sample report >
Rail Equipment OutlookDownload REO sample report >
Sign Up for Our Email Newsletter:|
"...We utilize a broad range of reports and analysis from FTR to assist us to make the most of current trends and to help to identify future opportunities..."
U.S. Xpress Enterprises, Inc.