Trailer Dealer Market Report
U.S. Trailer Analysis & Outlook for Trailer Dealers: No one has better data or knows more about the commercial trailer market than FTR. Now we have taken our specific trailer information and analysis and concentrated it in one report. It is designed specifically for trailer dealers, to keep you up to date with the current trailer market so you can better serve your customers.
This report is valued at $995, but for the first year of the product we are offering it to trailer dealers at $495.
Keeping Trailer Dealers Informed on Market Conditions
Each monthly report includes:
- Current order, build, and backlog information based on data supplied by the major OEMs.
- Trailer market overview and analysis
- Trailer production outlook and forecasts
- Order and build graphs by segment
- Trailer segment analysis and statistics
- Trailer forecasts by segment
- Truck loadings by trailer type
- Economic indicator data important to the industry
The FTR forecasting model, Freight•cast, is based on hard evidence and dynamic economic variables providing the most disciplined reporting and analysis. Likewise, the Truck & Trailer Outlook provides FTR subscribers the industry’s most reliable and accurate commercial vehicle service year after year.
Ease of Use
FTR’s reports are better organized with detailed graphs and straightforward commentary leaving no room for confusion or doubt. We collect and publish commercial vehicle and trailer data in order to promote better understanding of the full transportation industry. By working directly with commercial vehicle manufacturers, FTR provides a comprehensive look at the industry’s past, present and future performance.
This report is only available for purchase by Trailer Dealers. Verification of Trailer Dealer status must be confirmed before access to the report is granted.
We will be offering a database with trailer indicators in the near future. The database will be an additional upgrade to the report.
- Monthly OEM trailer market indicators databases. FTR collects the monthly market indicators from all the major N.A. OEMs and publishes this information between the 16th & 18th of each month
- WEBINARS -- Complimentary access to FTR's "State of Freight" webinars held throughout the year. These webinars feature FTR staff discussing the current economy, trucking, rail, and intermodal situations.
- SUPPORT -- Product support is provided to help users get the most out of their subscription.
- USERS -- 5 free accounts/users are associated with each subscription.
- ONLINE ACCESS -- Report in Adobe Acrobat (.pdf) format for easy viewing and saving. New report notifications emailed directly to you. Archives of all reports through your 'My Services' webpage.
FTR Transportation Conference Discounts
- Subscribers to FTR services receive attendee discounts to FTR's Transportation Conference.
- The FTR Transportation Conference is the premier forecasting event of the industry offering insights by the worlds most knowledgeable presenters and thought leaders on transportation.
Sign Up for Our Email Newsletter:|
Other reports that may be of interest:
"...They provide valuable insight into market conditions which we use in our carrier discussions and to update our clients..."
Armada Supply Chain Solutions