Truck Dealer Market Report
Created specifically for truck dealers to keep you up-to-date with the current truck market and forecasts for the future. You benefit from this report by 1) serving your customers better by communicating to them current and future market conditions, and 2) enhancing your ability to plan for the future of your business by understanding truck demand and movement of the broader economy
This report is valued at $1,195, but as this is a new product we are offering a sale price to truck dealers for $1,095. That's less than $100 a month.
Keeping Truck Dealers Informed on Market Conditions
No one has better data or knows more about the commercial Vehicle market than FTR. Now we have taken our specific truck information and analysis and concentrated it in one report. It is designed specifically for truck dealers, to keep you up to date with the current CV market so you can better serve your customers.
Each monthly report includes:
- Current order, build, and backlog information based on data supplied by the major OEMs.
- Truck market overview and analysis
- Trailer production outlook and forecasts
- Order and build graphs by segment
- Medium and Heavy analysis and statistics
- Production Forecasts for U.S., Canada, Mexico, Export
- Truck loadings by trailer type
- Economic indicator data important to the industry
The FTR forecasting model, Freight•cast, is based on hard evidence and dynamic economic variables providing the most disciplined reporting and analysis. Likewise, the Truck & Trailer Outlook provides FTR subscribers the industry’s most reliable and accurate commercial vehicle service year after year.
Ease of Use
FTR’s reports are better organized with detailed graphs and straightforward commentary leaving no room for confusion or doubt. We collect and publish commercial vehicle and trailer data in order to promote better understanding of the full transportation industry. By working directly with commercial vehicle manufacturers, FTR provides a comprehensive look at the industry’s past, present and future performance.
This report is only available for purchase by Truck Dealers. Verification of Truck Dealer status must be confirmed before access to the report is granted.
We will be offering a database with Class 8 truck indicators in the near future. The database will be an additional upgrade to the report.
- Monthly OEM class 8 market indicators databases. FTR collects the monthly market indicators from all the major N.A. OEMs and publishes this information between the 16th & 18th of each month
- WEBINARS -- Complimentary access to FTR's "State of Freight" webinars held throughout the year. These webinars feature FTR staff discussing the current economy, trucking, rail, and intermodal situations.
- SUPPORT -- Product support is provided to help users get the most out of their subscription.
- USERS -- 5 free accounts/users are associated with each subscription.
- ONLINE ACCESS -- Report in Adobe Acrobat (.pdf) format for easy viewing and saving. New report notifications emailed directly to you. Archives of all reports through your 'My Services' webpage.
FTR Transportation Conference Discounts
- Subscribers to FTR services receive attendee discounts to FTR's Transportation Conference.
- The FTR Transportation Conference is the premier forecasting event of the industry offering insights by the worlds most knowledgeable presenters and thought leaders on transportation.
Sign Up for Our Email Newsletter:|