Truck & Trailer Outlook
Anyone who has been in the commercial vehicle market knows that it endures large swings in production. Knowing how to understand and manage this risk is essential for suppliers preparations. FTR doesn't just give you the most up-to-date numbers, but also provides independent analysis to help you understand the risks and opportunities available in the market.
Helping Suppliers Manage Risk in a Cyclical Market
FTR’s Truck & Trailer Outlook service gives you the best N.A. commercial vehicle equipment forecast in the industry. Each report covers specific detail and forecasts for North American Class 8 Truck, Trailers by type, Medium Duty (Classes 4-7), and the overall trucking environment. This service gives you expanded coverage of transportation & logistics issues, freight segmentation, commodity & modal analysis, truck productivity and capacity utilization.
The FTR forecasting model, Freight•cast, is based on hard evidence and dynamic economic variables providing the most disciplined reporting and analysis. Likewise, the Truck & Trailer Outlook provides FTR subscribers the industry’s most reliable and accurate commercial vehicle service year after year.
Ease of Use
FTR’s reports are better organized with detailed graphs and straightforward commentary leaving no room for confusion or doubt. We collect and publish commercial vehicle and trailer data in order to promote better understanding of the full transportation industry. By working directly with commercial vehicle manufacturers, FTR provides a comprehensive look at the industry’s past, present and future performance.
Gain an Advantage
Find commercial vehicle solutions with clear and hard hitting analysis on topics you need to support your own internal forecasting and planning. This detail allows you to gain advantage by understanding all freight movement, all modes, giving you a clearer overview of the entire industry.
EVERY ISSUE CONTAINS
- FTR’s industry leading freight forecast
- Detailed unit forecast for classes 4-8 trucks and trailers
- 5 Year Forecast with near term quarterly breakdowns
- Stay up-to-date on key trends and insights on the truck markets
- In-depth report with easy to digest analysis
Databases / Graphs / Tables
- Main database includes all data contained within the Truck & Trailer Outlook. Database includes both history and forecast.
- Access to extensive graphs and tables packages (both historical and current). Graphs package in PowerPoint format. Tables package in Excel format.
- Monthly OEM class 8 & trailer market indicators databases. FTR collects the monthly market indicators from all the major N.A. OEMs and publishes this information between the 16th & 18th of each month.
View Database Samples (Excel files in .zip)
Download Database Samples >
These are skeletons of the actual databases. If you have additional questions about the database please contact FTR at firstname.lastname@example.org or (888) 988-1699 ext. 1.
- WEBINARS -- Complimentary access to FTR's "State of Freight" webinars held throughout the year. These webinars feature FTR staff discussing the current economy, trucking, rail, and intermodal situations.
- SUPPORT -- Product support is provided to help users get the most out of their subscription.
- USERS -- 5 free accounts/users are associated with each subscription.
- ONLINE ACCESS -- Report in Adobe Acrobat (.pdf) format for easy viewing and saving. New report notifications emailed directly to you. Archives of all reports through your 'My Services' webpage.
FTR Transportation Conference Discounts
- Subscribers to FTR services receive attendee discounts to FTR's Transportation Conference.
- The FTR Transportation Conference is the premier forecasting event of the industry offering insights by the worlds most knowledgeable presenters and thought leaders on transportation.
Sign Up for Our Email Newsletter:|
Other reports that may be of interest:
"...We consistently rely upon FTR's expert industry knowledge & analysis. FTR is a trusted source we regularly turn to..."
Daimler Trucks North America