Five Reasons Why FTR is the Leader in Freight Transportation Intelligence
- With over 250 years of combined experience in the transportation industry FTR experts provide qualitative analysis with historical and modal-specific insights, helping you evaluate market risks and identify new opportunities.
- Our Experts >
- FTR provides value to its customers through subscription services to freight and equipment focused reports and databases. These reports cover all aspects of freight transportation and have become the benchmark for many in the freight transportation industry.
- Subscription services >
- FTR provides value to the industry through premier transportation events, including our annual Transportation Conference held every September in Indianapolis. All FTR events provide unique, information-rich learning opportunities coupled with networking opportunities.
- Events >
- FTR is a premier consulting firm regarding freight and equipment demand. The FTR staff travels extensively to conferences and meetings throughout the U.S. giving presentations. FTR also does private meetings with businesses so that senior management has an opportunity to discuss the industry directly with us.
- Consulting >
- FTR has distinguished itself by being the only company with a complete set of freight data for all modes of transportation with detail at the 3 Digit STCC (Standard Transportation Commodity Code) commodity level and in some cases down to 4 and 5 digits. This means that FTR is tracking and forecasting 209 unique commodity groups both quarterly and annually. This data is the result of our proprietary Freight•cast U.S. freight model.
- FTR's Freight•cast >